5.9.08

the strength, the power, the brilliance of evernote

my NEWEST favorite thing (i realize this changes every five minutes, & 93% of my posts begin or end with some new randomness that i am obsessed with...maybe i have ADD?) is:
EVERNOTE.
evernote is everything an organization whore like me lives for. it's easy, it's totally comprehensive (and no, they didn't pay me to say this.) i started using it just 16 short days ago & now? i really can't remember what i did without it.
it takes screenshots, you can have different notebooks to organize different "subjects" in & it is SO EASY to use. oh, and you can publish a "notebook" online so others can view your notes...meaning no one can say you didn't tell them you wanted something done! (insert scary, dictator laugh here).
trust me. this is the kind of stuff dreams are made of.